Any Associate can buy IMC products on their registered ID by using our website www.imcbusiness.com and using our E-Shop facility.
- In the E-Shop facility, CCAVENUE is our Payment gateway partner. Further, payments can be done through below options
Security Systems Adopted by CCAvenue
CCAvenue is PCI DSS compliant with latest certificate version of 3.2.1. Security standards set by card industry which ensures proper security measures followed to protect sensitive information. Further, we are abiding by the latest circular the Reserve Bank of India pertaining to tokenization of credit card and debit card information viz. Card-on-File Tokenization
For further information on Security Systems adopted by CCAvenue, please visit the following link https://www.ccavenue.com/
- To successfully place an order, it is required that the amount shall have been recorded in IMC’s accounts and until such event happens, the order is not deemed to have been successfully placed.
- We do not store any payment credentials such as Credit/Debit Card Numbers, CVV, Net banking log-in details, etc. and as such you might be required to enter the said credentials every time you place an order.
- We do not charge any extra transaction charges from our Associates / customers for using digital mode of payments
- If any of the Associates/ Preferred customers face any issue in Payment made at E-Shop options, they can immediately inform the Call centre at +91-9809843098 or write an e mail at email@example.com, mentioning the order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure the resolution of the complaint at the earliest.