A combination of two herbs namely cardamom and fennel seeds which have been used over years for their medicinal properties. (Strong Anti-Oxidant Useful in Anorexia, Flatulence, Indigestion) It balances the three dosha namely: Vata, Pitta and Kapha of the body.
Directions to use :
- It is one of the best mouth freshener.
- Helps to enhances appetite and improves digestion.
- Relieves gas, flatulence, constipation, acidity, nausea, colic spasms, dysentery and urinary tract infection.
- Relieves sore throat, cold, cough and various other respiratory disorders.
- Helps in the production of red blood cells and sperms.
- Controls heart rate and reduces heat stroke.
- Relieves menstrual pain and cramps.
- Purifies blood.
- Helps in weight management, keeps body stress free and enhances memory.
- Helps in flu, swine flu and dengue.
Add 3-4 drops of Elaichi Amrit in a glass of water, milk, tea, lassi, etc. Must consume 8-10 drops of Elaichi Amrit everyday or as directed by the physician.