Summers are the best time to get rid of those love handles. Sweat, tiredness and loss of energy are the common scenarios during the summer season. Breakfast is an essential part of the day because it sets out the right tone for the day. But will you be satisfied with the healthy eating plan? Having dry and plain food for breakfast is not only a boring start to the day but is not long lasting. Soon you will switch to oily, spicy food option that will disrupt your dieting and you will be back to square one.Research has proven that having healthy breakfast will help with shifting a certain amount of pounds during the diet. Substantial breakfast will not only help in boosting the energy but also reduces the grumpiness and helps in keeping a sharp focus.
Thankfully, there are a handful of food items, which are not only delicious but also carry detoxifying properties and give a flat belly. So eliminate heavy breakfast items, and add these 7 new detoxifying breakfast meals for a flat belly:
- Grapefruit: Istead of hauling over entire diet option, simply eat grapefruit before every meal, especially during breakfast. It has a powerful effect on bringing down the fat due to photochemical ingredients in it. Well, this is not the only reason to have grapefruit. It is packed with a good scent that turns on your calorie-burning brown fat cells. The more your calorie burns, the lesser your belly fat is visible. Grapefruit helps in hydrating and is packed with immunity. To complete the well-rounded breakfast, pair it with roasted herbal porridge by IMC.
- Anti-oxidant Tea:
When our body consumes sodium, it retains fluid, resulting to visible belly. So why not start your day by sipping a cup of Anti-oxidant tea? The flavonoids in the tea counteract by influencing how aldosterone that regulates water affects our body during the summer season. So boost your day by sipping a cup of Anti-oxidant tea rather than coffee or regular tea.
- Watermelon:It is an excellent way to hydrate your morning. Known as juicy fruit, watermelon in the best source of lycopene- a nutrient found in red fruits. Moreover, watermelon is high with 40 percent calories per cup helping to boost your energy right from the start of the day. Have a bowl of watermelon accompanied with Himalayan Berry Tea for faster results.
- Beetroot, Pomegranate & Orange Smoothie:While oranges are packed with heavy nutrients and vitamin C, pomegranate consists of B5, Vitamin A & E, along with minerals and calcium. Beetroot, on the other hand, is high in phytonutrients and helps in building the immune system and protects our body against diseases and viruses. Consuming these three healthy items at breakfast will keep you active all day long.
- Porridge with Milk: Porridge contains beta-glucan, a type of fiber that helps in bringing down the cholesterol level. Porridge is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, potassium and folate. Sweeten your bowl by adding milk and honey that can induce you to finish the entire bowl. Roasted porridge by IMC is sugar free option perfect for weight watchers.
- Lemon Water: Lemons are loaded with healthy ingredients including the Vitamin C. Drinking on a daily basis helps in improving the digestion because the citric acid present in the lemon can help with absorption of aluminium hydroxide. Also, vitamin C can help in enhancing the mineral absorption. Kick-starting your day with lemon juice in lukewarm water mixed with honey will certainly help in digestion. Make sure to use fresh lemon and mix it with warm water to boost your immune system right from the morning.
- Bananas: Fighting against your belly bloat stomach requires a lot of patience. Fortunately, by eating banana twice- morning and pre-meal will certainly help in reducing belly-boat by 50 percent. This yellow fruit, especially when they’re in touch green carries a good amount of resistant starch. Add the slice of bananas with cereal and oatmeal. The electrolyte portion the banana helps in lowering the blood pressure level. Moreover, it provides a healthy dose of potassium which can help in diminishing water retention.