Thyroid, just the word brings jitters. There are many myths and misconception doing the rounds making it a chronic disease that can never be cured. But is it so? Thyroid is a lifestyle disorder that can be controlled with significant lifestyle changes. But first, come first let’s review what Thyroid is? What are the causes and symptoms? What are the treatments and most importantly let’s bust the myths clouding your mind?
Thyroid is a lifestyle condition that is the result of under or working of the thyroid gland. Thyroid gland is responsible for regulating metabolism, temperature and heart rate of the body. A sluggish or under working Thyroid Gland is termed as Hypothyroid and overworking of Thyroid Gland is called Hyperthyroid. Let’s see what the causes of the abnormal working of the gland are:
What causes Thyroid?
Experts say’s that stress is the root of all the diseases. Our mind and body are connected, and if the mind is always stressed out, feeling pressurised and anxious, it will affect the body as well. Stress directly leads to hormonal imbalance due to high cortisol levels, consumption of processed and junk food, intolerance to gluten and A1 Casein, insulin insensitive, etc.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism are:
- Dullness and Mind Fog
- Extreme anxiety and mood swings
- Dryness of skin and itching
- Hormonal Imbalance leading to weight gain and increased appetite
- Thinness of hair and brittle nails
- Shivering and stuttering of voice
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
- Involuntary weight loss
- Nervousness and breathlessness
- Muscle pain
Natural remedies for Thyroid
The baseline of this lifestyle disorder is that body starts becoming insulin insensitive. In this case, the main concern is to regulate the insulin levels to ensure active metabolism, high energy levels and natural weight loss.
- Aloe Vera: It is essential to undergo heavy metal detoxification to ensure that toxins are removed from the organs and cells. The plant of Immortality is a natural detoxifying agent that will ooze out toxins. This disease resistant plant has 20 different types of minerals, 8 types of amino acids and 12 types of vitamins that act a shield and regulates hormonal profile of a person. Aloe Vera Juice by IMC is effective not only in losing weight, clearing the digestive tract but also helps to keep thyroid in check. Have this miracle drink first thing in the morning along with Flax Seeds and forget that you have any lifestyle disorder.
- Healthy Breakfast: Do not skip meals. This is the thumb rule to control weight and regulate thyroid hormonal. When a person starves himself or goes to crash diets our brain gets the signal that something is lacking and it immediately enters into the strong fat mode. You may feel that you are losing weight, but in reality, it is just water loss. So, give yourself break from Yo-Yo diet and eat healthy. Have a nutritious breakfast with roasted Porridge by IMC with milk to kick start your This high in fiber and carbohydrates porridge will keep you full and still if you feel hungry add some nuts in it.
- Practice Relaxation: The major issue with today’s generation is they think a lot and act less. Constant chewing of mind will result in nothing but aggravated levels of stress. Instead, learn to relax and declutter self. Still, if you feel that stress is making your life hell then use Aloe Stress Away Tablets to stimulate your tired mind and get rid of frequent migraine attacks and also practice meditation.
- Join a Fitness Class: Being active is the most important thing for people with thyroid. Apart from keeping a check on a diet, it is essential to start exercise or yoga that will keep you active and regulate Thyroid Gland. It is a known fact that thyroid directly attacks metabolism but in order to enhance your metabolism try various work out combinations like jogging, swimming, dancing, Yoga, to stay fit. Acupressure Pads by IMC is one such smart hack that will not only help you to press certain points that will regulate your metabolism but will also help you to relax and calm your mind.
Thyroid is a lifestyle condition that can be resolved in due course of time with the change in diet and lifestyle. It is essential to adopt a healthy lifestyle where and give your body adequate rest. It is also advisable to go for herbal way rather than allopathic treatment as intake of the synthetic hormone may help in the short term but will make your body used to medicines, and it will become a lifetime condition. Henceforth, go for natural and herbal way to get rid of Thyroid and stay off the pill.